Garmin Forerunner 935
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate1
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics2 for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Fits Your Wrist and Your Fashion Sense
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design you’ll be happy to wear all day. The 935 is compatible with our line of easy-to-swap QuickFit™ bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
Analyse Your Technique
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 935 measure crucial running metrics2 that you can use to analyse your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap2 or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Forerunner 935 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Go Longer Between Charges
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you’re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.