Knog Blinder MOB Mr Chips Rear Light
So called, because of the Chips On Board (COB) LED tech this light uses to give off its superior glow. Perfect for all traffic scenarios i.e. cars coming at you from the side, or to soften the glare from your mate’s rear end in the peloton. With its 120° beam and reflective faceplate, Mr Chips makes sure you are seen not just from the rear, but from the side too. This bright bike lights long runtimes and output of 44 lumens ensures you are well seen up to at least 1.2 Km’s away, all night long. And its secret weapon? 3x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap these tail lights between bikes with different sized seatposts – including aero seatposts.
- Light is visible at distances of over 1000 metres
- 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash
- Low battery indicator illuminates red to notify the rider that the battery needs recharging
- IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof and dust proof against all elements
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit
- Integrated USB plug, that is designed to be exposed to the elements. To charge: plug light directly in to USB port or adaptor.